☃️🎄🎉🎁✨🎅🏻 New Year's Day is my favourite holiday so if it's November-December-January- I'd be delighted to get a New Yeary or Christmassy card!
🎂🎁✨And in January I'd also be happy to get birthday wishes:)
My name's Alena, I work as a teacher of English and love meeting new people. In my free time I do yoga and dance. I paint (love watercolour paintings) and sketch. Reading books is my passion. I have an electric guitar but still try to find time to learn to play. I'm also a huge Bon Jovi fan, I've been at their gigs 5 times- the best times of my life.
I'm very fond of Great Britain, been there 3 times, especially fascinated with London and Scotland.
I love reading messages on the cards. Here are some ideas what to write about:
- an interesting expression/idiom/proverb in English or your language (with translation, please)
- a thought-provoking book to read (especially on self-development, but any good-book-suggestion is welcome)
- a nice film to watch
- a music group/ singer to listen to
- a useful application for a smartphone
- a podcast to listen to
I'll be happy to receive any cards, but these especially:
- Nouvelles Images
- Lali Riddle
- Cartes d'art
- Snoopy cartoon
- Images of London
- Dream catchers
- Maps and flags
- Windows and doors
- Clocks, watches, anything to do with time
- Sherlock Holmes- anything, TV series or connected to the books
- Sailor Moon
- Hand-made cards
p.s. FOR READING-FANS AND BOOK-LOVERS:
I take part in a big book exchange. Anyone from anywhere in the world can participate. All you need to do is buy your favourite book- just ONE and send it to a stranger (I'll give you the name and the address).
You'll receive about 36 books (it's a maximum you can get, don't ask me why, it's a secret). Those will be favourite books sent by people from all over the world.
If you're interested- send me a message and I'll explain how it works:)