My name is Alena.
I`m 36 years old. I live in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, with my lovely husband Vadzim and very beautiful black cat called Misha.
I'm a craftmen. Bobbin lace, knitting, belarusian traditional embroidery are my specializations.
History, culture, art, books and espessialy folk are my passion.
Postcards I would be happy to receive:
- national costume, festival, cuisine, traditional useful arts of your nation are very welcomed;
- works of art (paintings, sculptures, arts & crafts etc);
- historical buildings, persons, events;
- UNESKO places in your country;
- seasonal greetings (Christmas, New Year, Easter or any other holiday celebrated in your country);
- flags, maps, emblems of your country or region you live in;
- cats by Jetoy;
- Beatrix Potter;
- books, libraries;
- mail boxes.
I have a special wish to Great Britain: I love Wallace & Gromit. It would be great to receive a card with a picture of them.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any from this card. In any case I prefer cards from your own country. You can send me add-card if it creative.
Feel free to write down anything you like to tell me about yourself, the card, your country or something else you like to tell me. Please, write something in your own language!
I'm not interested in direct swap but if you want to receive a card from Belarus , you can ask me.
I prefer to receive a card without envelope.
Keep smiling and happy postcrossing!