I'm Polish but I live in the Netherlands.
I'm always taking a postcrossers wishes to consideration and do my best to send a card he/she wishes to recive.
I love postcards with:
- landscapes, mountains
- local cuisine, traditions, festivals, monastery's, monks, local marketplace, local people
- fairy (and folk) tales from your country, such as H.Ch. Andersen, Brothers Grimm, saga, with bit of explanation please
- nude, parfum, men in kilt (!!!)
- tropical sea/ocean/sand, islands (!!!)
Please no self made cards, unless they are very very special... No ad-cards please and no multi-view. Envelopes are no problem, especialy if you ad a poem, recepy, flower, or... surprise me!
And if you still don't know..look at my favourites! Here you can find cards I DID NOT recive yet from every country.
Please say something about yourself, what's on the postcard you are sending. Say why you like postcrossing, how did you find out about it. What are your dreams? What do you like... to read, eat, do, your favourite book, song etc...The message is as importat as the card to me!
And if you have the following, you will make me very happy:
* Finland: Ice Hotel & sauna
* Grece: Santorini, Mykonos, Meteora
* USA: The great canyon of Colorado and The Yellowstone national park, Crater Lake, The Kilauea and the Hawaii, Yosemite National Park, Forks: Twghlight
* China: The big wall of China and Karstic peaks at Guilin, along the Li river, The colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river, The Wulingyuan rocky peaks, The emperor Qin I's mausoleum and his terracotta army
* Indonesia: Bali island and The Buddhistic temple of Borobudur
* Turkey: The Cappadocia and the Goreme valley and Pamukkale
* Australia: The Tasmania island, Great Barrier Reef, The great coral reef
Thank you for visiting my profile and happy postcrossing!