Greetings from Tainan, Taiwan!
My name is Elanor and I'm a girl who loves dreaming. You might want to know my name in Chinese: 玉馨.(玉=Jade 馨=Fragrance, especially of flowers). :) I come from Taipei, the capital of my country and moved to Tainan for college in Sep., 2013.
I enjoy a lot of things such as reading, listening to music, gardening, penpalling, baking, going to concerts, movies, tea, chocolate and of course sending postcards. Oh and I love 60's rock and wanted to be a hippie several years ago, hahaha. Now my dream is to be a swagman or an astronaut. :P
Here are some postcard ideas (these are just ideas, any postcard is welcome!)
- Where you live(I prefer natural scenery to city view.:-D)
- Wild animals of your country, especially fierce ones
- Sailing Related (Ships, Harbors, Lighthouses)
- Traditional Clothes/Architecture
- 60's culture related (maybe a peace sign?)
- Beatles/Jefferson Airplane/Woodstock
- Art, especially Claude Monet/Georges-Pierre Seurat/Vincent van Gogh
- Moomin/Krtek/Studio Ghibli/Winnie The Pooh
- Lord of the Rings
I would like to know more about you with some personal facts such as your favorite quotes, bands, artists, books, authors, dishes or anything you want to share. A secret is even better! The good news is I'm not a paparazzi.
Thanks for reading and Happy Postcrossing!