My name is Ayaka. Live in Chiba of Japan.
I'm 29 years old and I work in hospital materials division.
I enjoy stamps and pictures on postcards.
It makes me feel like I'm traveling all around the world!
So any cards is OK. I will be happy :)
Also, I like to read messages, so looking forward to your words.
Please write to me anything you like :)
Here are ideas for write.
Please Tell me about :
*Your favorite things..
*Your yesterday's events...
*Your oldest memory...(maybe difficult)
*Beginning of the love between you and your partner, or your parents's / grandparents 's love story...
- Many people, many stories. I'm interested in those.(This is the question that I most interested in.X) )
*What kind of sandwich do you like?:)))
-I like potato salad, and subway's turkey sandwiches.
*Please give me some advice for better life. (I don't want to regret....)
～My favorite things are....～
* NATURAL SCIENCE:
-space and animal. I like all life on this planet. Insects, reptiles, deep-see fishes, parasitic warms, microorganisms , UMA are OK.
* I Love Cats!
* MOVIES -Alan Rickman, Jack Black, Jesse Williams, Tina Fey, Yuko Natori.
* ART: Oil painting, Water painting, foreign country's traditional art.
* WORLD FOLK PATTERN
* HANDMADE / HAND-DRAWN CARDS
* PHOTO: Historic sites. Cityscape . Space. Superb view.
-I like cityscape, especially foreign country's. I would appreciate if you enclose some photos you took together with postcard. ( where you are just now, or where you live, Cityscape with you in it...) Of course, postcards printed photos that you took are welcome.It's makes me very happy.
* I LOVE CHINESE CHARACTER(漢字).
* WINE LABEL -I'm glad if you stick your country's wine label to postcard.
* Michael Sowa, Norman Rockwell, The Saturday evening post, The Newyoker.
* Inkognito cards
* TAKE a WALK
* MUSIC -Kevin y Karla, Jesse & joy, Kodaline, OneRepublic, The Fray, James Morrison, Masaharu Hukuyama, THE ALFEE, Sigur ros, Adele...
**** I collect postcards in the motif of medical treatment.
～～Snail mail friend from all around world～～
If you are looking for pen pal( use postcard/ letter)please feel free to contact me.
I'm Looking for pals of any age worldwide. And especially looking for who is interested in sending photograph that he/she took. I think We can travel each other's country by photo.
Of course without photo is welcome.
Many thanks to everyone who sent me postcards!