I'm a 25-year-old girl and I just recently moved to Helsinki. I have a degree in fashion design and I enjoy painting, drawing, music and books. I also play games and sew little things.
It would be wonderful if you could tell me in the card one thing that made you happy, smile, angry, sad or feel something else today! Also, I want to decorate my white apartment walls with the cards I receive! Few things I love, but not limited to...
- Colours as well as black and white.
- Illustrations, watercolours and graphic art.
- Photographs of people and architectural details.
- Fashion illustrations and photos, as well as history.
- Tea, flowers and butterflies.
- Bright summer nights, autumn winds and mist.
- Anything Victorian.
- Keys, scissors, rings, crystals and lace.
- Mythical and mystical things.
- Different cultures and their clothes, jewellery and traditions.
- Military uniforms and weapons.
- Closeups of jewellery, makeup, hair, shoes and clothing.
- Male models, but also girls with attitude!
- Daft Punk, Nine Inch Nails, Lady GaGa.
- Foxes. ♥
I prefer the card to be just of a single picture rather than a collage of multiple ones. Also, cards from you home town or country are fine as long as they are less traditionally tourist-ey. :)
I also have a sort of photographic collection blog where I gather things that I like and inspire me, just in case you want to check for clues...! (karsikko.tumblr.com) In general I'm pretty happy to please, I look forward to receiving a card from you! ♥