Dear postcrossing friend!
My name is Alyona, I live near Moscow, in Balashikha. I love reading, history, cross-stitch, traveling, decoupage, watching movies and TV shows, writing stories. I also loooooove hockey! Go, Red Machine!!! Heh:)
Things I'd love to see through my postcards:
- Flags or heraldry coat of arms
- Old maps or vintage photos on postcard (*_*)
- World's Fair locations and attractions
- Strange/beautiful buildings in the world
- Teach me a word or phrase from your native language!:)))
- Space (and all what relatd to it)
- World War II (or anything related to the history)
- Local history or interesting facts
- Unique sites or attractions
- Flowers, trees, animals typical of your country
- A story about your town. Perhaps how it got its name or what makes it special to you
- Anything personal that makes it special
If you don't have anything like this, don't worry - some of the nicest cards I've had, have been things I wouldn't have thought to ask for! Send me something you love and tell me what's special about it - I'm sure I'll like it, especially if it says more than "Happy Postcrossing" on the back!
If you write me your address, I will send you a thank-you postcard :)
Please do not send home-made photographs, hand-made, free or ad-cards! Thank you.
Please NO religious cards, рolitical cards, scary, bloody cards ...
Oh, btw, If you like to swap or penpal, just tell me, it would be wonderful!:)
Please don't be disappointed that I don't fav your card; ALL of my received ones are my favourites!
Thank you for reading about me :)
Have a great day, stay safe and happy Postcrossing!