My name is Maria, I'm a student at the faculty of Linguistics.
In my free time I enjoy reading, walking, haging out with my friends (cinema, clubs, theatre, concerts, expos...)
I have always been interested in letters, pen pals, stamps, envelopes... So, now I am in Postcrossing. Receiving cards from all over the world seems to me really exciting! But I adore sending cards as well. So, feel free to send me any card you like.
Anyway, if you need some ideas, here they are:
- cards with gingers, I mean red-haired people;
-people representing different nationalities;
- famous people of your country: writers, singers, actors, scientists, artists...;
- cards for special occasions (Christmas, New Year, B-day in March... any holiday)...
I have prepared some tips to write me on the other side of your postcard. So, I would be happy to read something like that:
- some information about you, your profession, your everyday life, your family or friends;
- something interesting about your school or university life;
- description of the place where you live (your house, your city or country);
- your hobbies and interests;
- what is your biggest dream;
Please, do not forget to point out the date and the weather when you sign your postcard. I would be also very happy to read some words in your native language, with translation, please.
* Please, if you have such an opportunity, add something interesting to your card (a bus or cinema ticket, a photo, a leaflet). It would be highly estimated if you could send an article from your local newspaper. As a linguist, it is extremely exciting for me to see different languages and discover the world in such a way! Thank you in advance!