My name is Katerine. I am 23 years old.
A few details about myself
I live in Tomsk, Russian Siberian city. I was a student of TUSUR (Tomsk university control systems and radio electronics) faculty of economy. Now I study in a magistracy TSU (Tomsk State University), the program "Logistics"
In addition to exchanging postcards, I like to photograph and different types of needlework: different styles of embroidery, knitting, weaving, drawing, etc. I like reading books, walking, traveling the world (But it turns davolno rarely)
I would be happy to receive a postcard from
- animals, birds (especially I'll be glad to big and small cats, wolves, foxes, deer, pandas, red pandas, raccoons, owls but other animals is welcomed)
- Inga Paltser: owls
- something cute
- something magic
- food: funny, cute or interesting sweets (candy, cookies, cakes, ice cream, etc.)
- beverages: all that is connected with tea or coffee (grains, cups, teapots, etc.)
- "Greetings from ..." like of Postallove
- beautiful places in your city or country
- attraction of your country or the flag
- various nice cards
- celebratory cards
Please don't send me multiview cards
You can write me all anything you want :)
- a little bit about yourself
- About where you are, when you write me a postcard or that you see in front of you
- About what you like or do not like
- About the city or country in which you live
- That in recent years has had the greatest impression on you
- You can just tell about your day
(It's a few ideas if you do not know what to write)
I love postcards signed by hand.
Please write the date on the postcard!
I collect stamps , so I would be happy if you could send me beautiful, interesting or unusual stamps.
If you can send me the coin or banknote, I will be very happy! I really interested in collecting coins and banknotes from different countries!
I really like to receive cards in envelopes. It would be nice if you could send me a postcard in the envelope.
I would be very grateful if you write something in your language!
Postcards in the "Favorites" gallery - these are the postcards I have already received - https://www.postcrossing.com/user/_Katusha_/gallery/favourites
If you can not send me a postcard of one of these types, do not worry, I'll be glad to any card!
My English is not very good, I'm sorry.