Hi and nice to meet you on my profile!
My name is Hanna and I live in a small town northwest of Frankfurt/Main in the middle of Germany. I'm studying Physical Geography at the University of Frankfurt!
In my freetime I like listening to music (especially Psychedelic Rock and Heavy Metal), collecting records and going to concerts and festivals. Furthermore I'm an outdoorsy person who likes enjoying the beauty of mother nature in all imaginable ways. May it be hiking, cycling, camping or simply sitting around and listening to the birds or smelling the rain. Food is also very important. I'm a foodie. I love cooking, baking, BBQing or having a good wine. Especially in good company. The best thing about travelling to other countries is tasting all the local food and drinks. You have to let your taste buds travel too. And last but not least I'm a very creative person. It relaxes and satisfies me to create beautiful things with my hands. Oh, and I love owls. And I'm mad about cacti and succulents.
It would make me extra happy to recieve cards showing:
- nature in general
- old trees/forests
- owls (Inga Paltser's cute owls are very welcome)
- psychedelic/geometric/paisley patterns
- nice pictures of your city or country
- churches/mosques/synagogues/temples/other places of spirituality (I'm not religious at all but I like the architecture and how beautiful and splendid they are)
- album covers of rock albums, pictures of rock bands (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Doors, The Beatles ...)
- everything related to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon
- stones and minerals, rocks and mountains
- cacti and succulents
- (magic) mushrooms
- vinyl/record/music related stuff
- ocean and coast, lakes
- trippy/psychedelic stuff
- everything related to the hippie-era
- old graveyards
- natural phenomena (thunderstorms, aurora borealis/australis, volcanoes, clouds, sunsets, fog ... )
- Greetings from...- series from Postallove and similar postcards (So far I have: DE, NO, CH, LU, BE, PT, US, SE, MT, CA, CZ, FI, NL)
- Frida Kahlo, Alphonse Mucha
I don't like so much:
- military parades/weapons
- religious stuff
- classic tourist cards with multiviews
- animals (except owls)
- advertising or free cards (unless they fit to my interests)
- cards with texts, sayings and stuff like that
Nevertheless I welcome every single card you send to me, because they all definitely brighten my day! So relax and don't worry. Postcrossing is supposed to be fun and not a challange!
BUT PLEASE SEND THE CARDS WITHOUT ENVELOPES! I like all the traces on the cards. They show that they have travelled a long way. They are somehow the soul of the cards.
Si tu parles français n'hésite pas à m'écrire en français.
Se parli italiano, non esitare a scrivermi in italiano.
I'm really looking forward to recieving your cards and happy Postcrossing!
Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day! Peace!