-- If you recieved a card from me and you and can upload a picture of the card I really appriciate it. I usually do it but at the moment my phones camera are broken and I dont have a scanner, will fix this asap --
¯`·.¸¸.-> ☆ Can I get to a 100 (registered) sent and recieved cards under 2020? ☆<-.¸¸.·´¯
I AM GRATEFUL FOR ANY CARD YOU CAN SEND ME.
What I look forward to the most is to read your message! 😊
If you want inspiration on what to send me just check my fav. or the list below:
(I just created a flickr-account I will use for postcrossing and vill remove the favorite cards recieved from my wishlist here)
Art and design from your country/culture
~*~ Stormy weather, rainboots, umbrellas, rain, fall/autumn ~*~
*Photos or illustrations of libraries
*Photos or illustrations of mail boxes
* Star Trek!! ;D
* Vintage children's book illustrations
* Quirky and kitschy stuff (It can be the card with glitter-pink-flowers or that card you see and
think "who on earth would buy this?").
* I like both minimalist design and crazy-over-the-top.
* A card that tells me about your home and what you like (-:
* Holiday cards when they are coming up
* 3D / Glow in the dark / Hologram
* Handmade with love
* JAPAN - I love the Postacollect Gotochi cards ( ご当地フォルムカード )
Please write the date on the card :)
Om du som skandinav/skandinavientalande postcrossare kommer förbi min profil, gå gärna med i Facebook-gruppen Postcrossing Norden - https://www.facebook.com/groups/362092763974216