I want to know more nice, interesting people from all over the world. :)
I'm Jule, 29 and I recently moved in with my boyfriend, which is an overwhelming adventure.
Together with boyfriend and my gorgeous male cat, Yaaku, I live in a small appartment with a beautiful balcony. I like gardening, cooking and baking
(trying out new recipes for my boyfriend) and above all, I love reading, crafting and writing letters to my penfriends.
I'm a bookaholic and snail mailer. If you don't know, what to write, tell me about your hobbies, your favourite book or share your favourite recipe. :) I'm always open for new reading or cooking ideas! Write down whatever you like. :)
I'm thrilled to receive all kinds of beautiful cards from many interesting places! :)
Please, choose a card, you'd be happy to receive yourself,
a card that would give you joy when you'd find it in your mailbox. I'll be happy to discover whatever you have in mind for me. :)
If you have absolutely no idea what to send, here are some suggestions:
- cute birds (e. g. sparrows, budgies, owls ...) ♥♥♥
- movies and tv shows (e. g. Hayao Miyazaki, Star Wars, Harry Potter ...) ♥♥♥
- literature (book merch) ♥♥♥
- video games (e. g. Final Fantasy, Horizon Zero Dawn) ♥♥♥
- Space/Universe (pictures of the milky way, planets, or photographs by NASA or official telescopes)
- touristic or view cards from your town, state or country
- beautiful nature scenery
- manga and anime ♥♥
- German soccer club Borussia Dortmund (BVB)
- Famous race tracks (e. g. Nuerburgring, Le Mans ...)
If you received a card from me, it will have my email address on it.
If you're interested, feel free to send me an email. :)
I'll be more than happy to know more about you and exchange some emails from time to time.
Happy Postcrossing ♥