Znamky(or Igor) is a member in Poland . He has been a member for over 1 year (674 days).
I am an young but old-fashioned man who believes in romance and chivalry. If you want to know avatar shows my photo. It's me, I really like this style! I believe that a man should always be a gentleman, treat all people with respect, supports and helps. I live within my means; slow, quiet, purposeful. Happiness comes from within. I am happy, simply put, with tennis, books and arts. I work voice as a narrator (voice-over), in my spare time I like watching and playing tennis, going to the museums, visiting castle ruins. I’m a huge fan of of classic literature. If I could choose when I was born I would choose the 18th-century and first part of the 19th-century; mainly for the art, culture and manners. I have a passion for collecting maxi-cards (stamp and postmark on picture side of postcard) special postmarks and special cancellation. I also love special rubber stamp: currently my collection includes almost 2000 different ink-stamps. It’s an easy way to see where I’ve been; castles, palaces, museums, exhibitions. Looking at my collection not only reminds me where I’ve been, but the little, yet unforgettable details surrounding it. Some of the ink stamps have been easy to get, some of them quite the challenge. They’re good, truly special memories!
DO NOT SEND: hand-made, folded cards, free add cards, length, large size, 3D, animals, war, fantasy, churches, views with passersby. DO NOT USE: stickers, washi tapes.
It's fun to look for a card what fits the wishes of the reciever. I do my best to make the reciever happy and hope I'll get some nice cards too.
What to send me? You can check my favourites for inspiration; my favorites are a mix of cards I've received and really like and others I've seen, they show the types of cards I like. Here are some ideas:
• your country: couple, women, men in national folk costume (if possible painting, drawing portraits)
• your country: castles, old monuments, views (with the name of the place on the front of postcard)
• maxi-card (if possible please unwritten in the envelope)
• Pola Negri, Gina Lollobrigida, Yvonne De Carlo, John Saxon, Jane Seymour
• Charles Dickens, Henry James, Daphne du Maurier
• classic old movie posters
• Jewish old architecture in your country, city, town, village
• Saint Sebastian (paintings)
• Certina, Delbana (I wonder if you know what it is?)
• retro gentleman
• retro lady