I really like to send and get postcards on over the world. I am travelling all the time and send many postcards to my friends and family.
I was in Finland (Helsinki, Porvoo, Turku, Mikkeli, Savonlinna, Jyväskyla, Kouvola), Sweden (Stockholm), Estonia (Tallinn), Latvia (Riga), Lithuania (Vilnius), Germany (München, Hannover, Hildesheim), Austria (Wien), Slovakia (Bratislava), Czech Republic (Prague), Poland (Wrocław, Kraków, Kudowa-Zdrój) and Norway (Oslo).
I always learn different languages. Now it's Polish :)
My hobbies are a metal/rock music, gigs, travels, knitting, cooking, collecting coins and reading books :)
I will happy to receive any postcard (and in any way (in envelop or not)) cause I see so different interesting types of it! But if you think what to send me there is some my passions:
- nights city's or just touristic cards with your town (not scenery multi-view or single);
- castles and historic places;
- traditional costumes;
- Hayao Miyazaki (Spirited away, Totoro, Howl’s moving castle and etc.)
- impressionistic postcards;
- gothic in all ways (steampunk, cyber and etc.);
- retro (pin-up, advertising like coca-cola or something like that)
- old Disney cartoons;
- Vikings and scandinavian culture;
- Japanese culture;
- Some lovely animals like coalas, pandas, opossums, raccoons, sheep, hedgehogs, otters, Persian and British cats or just some unusual animals like platypus :) ;
- Every congrats cards (New Year, Christmas, birthday, St. Patric, Halloween and etc.);
- Interesting pics of beer, alcohol, coffee or cakes or some traditional food from your country;
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Terminator, Titanic, Alice in Wonderland.
- Textured postcards :) and interesting shapes!
Please write some phrases or just "Hello" on your native language (and if it is on hieroglyphic too:))
Jos olet Suomesta se on niin kivaa ja hauskaa lukea sinun korttisi suomeksi ♥
Jesteś z Polski? Rozumiem po polsku dobrze i staram się mówić (ale na razie kiepsko idzie). :)