Hi everybody! My name is Sabrina and I live in a little village in the district of Treviso, in the north east of Italy.
I really love reading! I do volunteering by a local library. It’s amazing for me! My favourite? Historical novels, biographies, 1800 English literature, classic age... but also Harry Potter, Wilbur Smith… everything!
I'm interested in history and historical characters.
I like listening to music, visit museum, walking in the mountain, going to theatre and to cinema (I love “The Untouchables”, “Anna and the King” and "Dead Poets Society"); and watching series: The Big Bang Theory, and all about Sherlock Holmes!
And last but not least, I am a huge TENNIS FAN!! I follow all the tournaments on TV and my favourite player is Novak Djokovic from Serbia.
Unfortunately, I cannot travel very much so I'd love to do some armchair travelling through postcards! Show me your country or city, typical buildings, food and recipes, famous people, national festivals and cultural events..
But I’d like to know about you, too! If you want, tell me what you like or don’t, …books, music, movies, art, poems and whatever you want to share. I will be happy in reading it!
I love the surprise but if you need, here are some suggestions for cards:
* Anything related to books, library, writers and writing, letters, quotes..
* Anything related to tennis and tennis player (I would die for something from Grand Slam site!!)
* Art and museum. Historical characters.
* Paintings: Van Gogh, Monet... but everyone, every period is welcome.
* Black and white old pictures
* Peanuts, Mafalda, Disney cards
* Nature, flowers.
* Anything related to tea
* Ancient castles (love the ruined ones)
* Greetings from... by Postallove or similar
* Birthday cards in April, Christmas cards in December
But if you don't have any of them don't worry, all postcards are welcome!
Please, date the postcard.
Thanks for reading and see you in the mailbox!
PS: I have to apologise with stamps lovers..Often, where I live, is difficult to find nice / interesting stamps. Post offices only have self-adhesive. But if I find something different, I will use them!