Hello my new friend!
My name is Zhanna and im 26 years old. I live in Norway since may 2011.Actually im russsian. In 2011 i married with an amazing norwegian man and now my new home is in Norway.But of course im missing a lot my family in Russia.
Its been a long time since i've been here,but the reason is that we've become the most happiest parents.For the first time)
I gave a birth to our little princess 17th of april. Her name is Amelia and now she is 5months old. And she is our everything now.She is my angel,soul and one big love.
Right now i dont have any work.Im sitting at home with my baby and knitting when i have some free time.
I also like to receive postcards from all parts of the world. And i will be very glad to get one from you too! Because of my baby girl now im collecting just nice,cute and bright cards....
To make it easy for you to choose a right card for me, here is my wish-list:
- all cute drawing cards,colorful,funny,kind,positiv cards with animals,kids,people etc.
- disney cards,cartoons,fairytales
- Christmas cards,Santa Claus all year around!(not folded cards and not retro or old)
- Anne Taintor
- Inge Löök,Wendelin,Simberg
- From finnish users: Minna Immonen,Raija Nokkala,Kaj Stenvall,Virpi Pekkala, Rudolf Koivu (They are so cool)
- Lali Riddle
- illustrations from kids book, cute angels and kids
- teddy bears,сute bears(not photo pls)
- norwegian trolls
- cards from sets New-Yorker,Vanity Fair,Vogue,Puffin
- sea, sand beaches, sunbads on the beach,palm tree (all what has something to do with beach and sea) photo and drawings
- flags, maps of countries
You can look at my favourites to understand better what kind of cards i prefer. If you will send to me a card from there,i will be very glad.
Dear friend,i will like all cards you will send to me. But please,try not to send me a card with boring city-views. It will not make me happy, cos i have so many of them. And please try to follow my wish-list.
I like written postcards without envelope. Please NO handmade, no ad-cards, no folded cards and i like cards Only in Standart size!
Thank you very much for that and i appreciate it a lot!!! And im also always trying to do my best,when im choosing a card for you.
What to write on the card?
You can write to me something interesting about you,about your life,about your country,or about the card youve sent. Write something to Amelia or about your kids.
I hope to hear from you soon and get your card! And thank you for all your nice cards!
Good luck from Zhanna and big hugs.
P.s. I hope you are not so tired of reading all my profile ;)
Keep on smile and kisses to you.