Sveiki, dear postcrossers!
My name is Zane. I am from Latvia, which explains large amount of my sent cards marked with LV code. I moved to Norway in December 2014. I am married to a Norwegian man, we have a one year old son Gustav and a five year old cat, who is also Latvian. We live in a small town 150km North from Oslo.
I loooove to travel - there goes all my vacation days and most of my money :) So far I have been in over 40 countries.
Don't know what to write on a card? - Tell me, where would you like to travel the most and why?
Here are my postcard preferences:
- any card from favourites on my postcard wall
- coffee (from bean to cup). My collection so far: https://picasaweb.google.com/106990250800432828197/HotBeverageCardsMYCOLLECTION
- cupcakes, muffins, macaroons, spices, lavender, wine and vineyards related.
My collections: https://get.google.com/albumarchive/106990250800432828197/album/AF1QipNP-0FFJ8Q_mqngaY_6xIU_32Jae2zDxDskS6ld
- Postcards of Atelier Nouvelles Images and similar multiples
(I already have these: https://picasaweb.google.com/106990250800432828197/MultiplesMYCOLLECTION)
- panoramic city views/skylines (especially aerial/birds eye views)
- famous/historical places or buildings (castles, temples, churches, mosques, towers, bridges, squares etc.)
- UNESCO sites
- "natural miracles" such as mountains, canyons, waterfalls, volcanoes etc. (something unique to your country, not simple beach views)
- "Greetings from .." postcards
- people in national costumes and native people portraits (photos)
- Map cards
- Royal/Presidential families
- my all time favourite TV show "Friends"
- cruise ships
- Kaj Stenvall cards (I already have these: https://picasaweb.google.com/106990250800432828197/KajStenvallMYCOLLECTION)
- owls, cows, bears, donkeys, chipmunks, deers and penguins [but NOT cats, dogs and other pets]
Please, don't send me self-printed, flower, cartoon/drawing, hand-made, art or AD cards (unless they are favourites on my postcard wall).
I always appreciate several small nomination stamps or big size stamps.
If you prefer to send a card in an envelope, then unwritten, please [ID on a separate sheet or envelope]!
Thank you very much in advance!