My name is Tania, I live in Ukrainian beautiful city Lviv.
I work in an air ticket booking agency.
I adore learning new things, discovering something interesting. For now my biggest passion is learning French, so if you can write something in French – please do it :)
I'm a huge fan of socks, especially warm ones. Also I like books for kids, as for me they often have a lot more sense than books for adults.
By the way, I love football, especially Die Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft and Football Club Barcelona.
I am thankful for every card I receive! My preferences you can see below, but you shouldn't worry if you don't have any of these themes. Be sure that I treasure and appreciate every postcard I receive!
- dogs, hedgehogs, penguins, panda bears
- la Basilique du Sacré Coeur
- cards with phrases in French on the front
- Jeremy Irons, Monica Bellucci, Susan Sarandon, John Malkovich, Johnny Depp
- Karlsson, Snoopy, Piglet, Winnie-the-Pooh and Krtek
- Star Wars
- The Little Prince
- Teddy bears
- nouvelles images
- Lali Riddle cards
- "Where is Waldo?"
- roofs and city behind them
- poppies, narcissuses
- Cicely Mary Barker - Flower Fairies
- paintings by Antoine Blanchard, René Magritte
- France and Italy
- kings of France
- city view
- FC Barcelona and German national football team (dear postcrossers, if you send me a card with Joachim Löw, I'll be the happiest person ever!)
I will be glad if you write something at the postcard. You can tell me about your favourite book or movie or song. Even about weather - but not an empty card, please :)
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!