Яна из Орска Оренбургской области, вы не написали ID, прошу вас откликнетесь.
I'm Helen. I'm 46. I live in Russia in Rostov-on-Don. In our region the Don River flows. By the name of this river, Michael Sholokhov's novel "Quiet Flows the Don" is named. This novel is about the Civil War of 1917. For this novel, Mikhail Sholokhov received the Nobel Prize in 1965. How did such famous people live as in your region?
Summer in our city is very hot. This year we started our summer in May. Hot summer weekend our residents prefer to spend on the river bank. Most of all in the summer we like to eat boiled crawfish, dried fish and drink beer. The most delicious summer dessert is a watermelon. And what do you like to eat?
I like traveling , reading 📚 fantasy, detective and history novels, cross-stitching, jogging, listening to rock music 🎶 ( especially Scorpions, Bon Jovi, The Rasmus, Mono Inc, Sabaton )
Recently I turned three years in postcrossing and I decided to make a wishlist. Of course, this does not oblige you to send me any particular postcard. But I will be very grateful to you if in your collection or in your store there is a postcard from my list:
- views of your city, historical places of your country, famous people of your country.
-photos of animals that live only in your country,
-photos of your nature,
-Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings
- the village of your country
- poppy, peony, roses 🌹
- photo rock musicians,
- biathlon, figure skating and skiing,
- train and metro stations.
- I will be happy to get a postcard of postallove like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CN-2833593. I have Germany🇩🇪, Norway 🇳🇴, Japan 🇯🇵, Belgium 🇧🇪, France 🇫🇷., Finland 🇫🇮.
-Thomas Kinkade's postcards,
- mermaid 🧜♂️, dragons 🐉, gnomes, elves, witches 🧙♀️ and others;
- blue cats 🐈
- mom and baby (people and animals),👩👧👦
- butterfly 🦋
- space ✨,
- night 🌙 😴
- winter views
- force of nature: snowstorm ❄️, rain 💧 storm,🌩️ hurricane, tornado, 🌪️tsunami,🌊 volcanic eruption.☄️
I will be happy with any postcards. I put ❤ on any postcards. Please send postcards without an envelope. I will be very grateful if you glue a beautiful postage stamp.
If you sent me a postcard and it is not registered by me after a long time, please write me.
I am looking for a pen pal to practice English. I try to pick up postcards according to the wish list.