My name is Yuki (友樹). I live in a rainy city filled with green, bicycles and weird things-- Portland, Oregon State. I'm a Japanese woman who came to the US originally as an international student in 2012. I'm a front desk manager of a hotel. I live with my husband, Jiro the black pug and a little hamster, Musubi!
I like listening to music (Beatles, Queen, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Motown classics, etc.), reading (I like non-fictions/ social studies.-- any recommendations?), watching documentaries on YouTube, thrifting and shopping. Besides the black pug, I have three pugs at my parents' home back in Japan, so I'm a HUGE pug lover!
I would enjoy any types of postcards, but in case you would like some ideas, the followings are the ones:
- Jokes, something funny (I don't mind a little offensive/ dirty humour!)
- Dogs (especially pugs, French bulldogs, Boston terriers)
- Weird, Nonsense
- Joan Cornella
- Something unique in your culture
- Unique/ beautiful nature, plants, or ecosystem in your area
- Football (soccer)
- Black & white image
- Old celebrities, icons, politicians, etc. (I like Charlie Chaplin!)
- Vintage (Including replicas)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Traditional clothes
- Native people
- Something that is related to religion(s) (I'm open-minded to any kinds of religions)
- Food from your country/ region
- Health promotion/ health campaigns (Ad cards are welcome for this type of card)
- 中国的世界遺産, 少林寺拳法, 京劇
・I am not a big fan of hand-made, ad and multi-view cards. So if you have one, I would appreciate if you could keep it for those who like them :)
Wish you a wonderful day, and Happy Postcrossing!