Hello. My name is Yuliya, I live in Volgograd, Russia. My city stands on the beautiful Volga River. The most beautiful sunsets on the Volga!
I love nature, flowers, travel, reading, tea, stars, cycling and more. I bake delicious and beautiful cakes:)
Write something about your city, favorite book, or favorite food.
I like to receive a postcard:
- flowers, flowers, flowers:)
- with something associated with your country or city
- magic fairy and elves
- cats of Alexey Dolotov
- blue cats by Rina Zenyuk
- sunsets / sunrises
- watercolor, especially Leonid Afremov
- food / beautiful serving
- soviet holiday cards
- happy birthday in November
- New Year and Christmas in December and January
If you're still in doubt, check out my favorites. In my favorites, I mark postcards that I like, but which I don't have yet. But this is not necessary, I will be glad to any of your postcards..