Hi! My name is Yujing. I live in the dormitory of Peking University in Beijing, the capital of China. I major in finance and minor in computer science. I'm a music fan, especially classical music. I play the violin, which is what I usually do in my spare time. I enjoy meeting new things, so travelling is indispensable for me. I want to know about your country, anything. And if possible, you can tell me about the stereotype of China or Chinese people in your country and I'll reply to you whether it is true or not.
I prefer cards with:
· anything about your country, such as national flag, animals, landscape, languages, food, festivals ... ( I collect Greetings From and Flag Of The World )
· sea or sky ( I love blue! )
· violin or anything about music ( any kind is great, like pop, R&B, classical ... )
· soccer courts or team or players ( Real Madrid is my favorite! )
· movie scenes or book lines ( I love Marvel! I love Harry Potter! I love Little Prince! )
· creative designs
· retro things
· anything special or unusual
· at last, of course, beautiful stamps
※Please DO NOT send homemade, advertisement or sexual cards.
★As I have special interest in foreign language, could you please write in your languages a simple sentence (such as "Hello" or "Thank you" or "It's sunny" etc)? Many thanks for that!
♥If possible, please upload the photo of the card in case it'll be worn or lost during the delivery.
Every postcard is a unique one with your handwriting on it. I'm sure your postcards will show something fantastic and certainly I'll enjoy it.
Thank you very much. Wish you happiness! ♥