My name is Iulia and I am from Russia. I live here with my husband and a son in Voronezh. I am interested in many things: travelling, photography, collecting bells and ceramic items. Also I get interested in history and cultural achievements of different countries. It doesn’t matter what it is: music, art, folk crafts, hand-made pottery and so on. All ethnic things let me learn more and more about nations.
I would be happy to get cards which illustrate:
- your country's traditions
- architecture (doors, windows, cathedrals, houses, towers and castles, door handles, mailboxes, lighthouses, etc.)
- folk costumes, folk art, folklore, ornaments
- national dresses, hats, shoes, dances
- national cuisine, food, recipes
- museum exhibits, interior, museums and halls, homesteads and tofts
- vintage cards, antiques, old-fashioned items
- handicraft (especially expectable!!! e.g. lace, sewing, spinning, embroidery, pottery etc.)
- British Royal Family
- touristic attractions (but no multi-cards please)
- Season Cards- Christmas -New Year-Easter
- cards by local artists( water-colour, flowers, sea)
PLEASE, NO AD/FREE - HANDMADE CARDS! NO ANIMALS, MEANS OF TRANSPORT, SPACE, WEAPON
If you don't know what to write about, I will be thankful to hear stories about your traditions, songs, favourite food, holidays and hobbies. You can share your favourite quotation, book or movie you last saw, with me, or just describe your daily routine and plans for the nearest future. What makes you smile, what gives inspiration and so on.
And now I've found postcrossing - what a wonderful and brilliant idea. I'm looking forward to your cards!Thank you!
!!! If you send cards in November, December and January I will be happy to get seasons/Christmas and New Year cards!!!