My name is Monika, I am 35 years old and I love music, dancing, art, fashion, books and café.
Each postcard is unique because of his sender but here are some ideas for you:
- view of your town
- art (graffiti, streetart, Leonid Afremov, Mila Marquis, something colorfull...)
- music and dancing theme
- pin-up girls and retro
- books and library
- nature (avenue of trees, autumn...)
- romantic cards (couple in love, hearts, love theme)
- motivational quotes (for example: http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-2366740)
- postcard which YOU choose and YOU love for some reason (mind the motto: "I send what I would like to recieve.").
If it is possible, please find some minutes and look at my favourite postcards. Maybe you have something from this list or you can be able to imagine my taste.:-)
My top 3 of favourites are:
No stress, postcrossing should always be fun. My biggest dream is receiving a postcard from Jamaica - guess why? :-)
All your messages are welcome. Just write anything what comes on your mind. You can recomend me your favourite song. I am a music addict and I like to discover something new.
Happy postcrossing and joyful life!
PS: Please, write down a date. I am not checking how long you took to send the card but when I am old and sit on a chair and read the cards, I would like to know when they were sent. :-)