My name is Yolanda, I'm 37 and I live in Logroño, a small city in the north of Spain. Don't you love when you open your mailbox and find a letter or a postcard? I do! But nowadays we get more whatsapps, what it's great in everyday life but it lacks the magic of handwritten mail! That's why I'm going to love every postcard you send me, but just in case you cross your way with some of these, I'll be grateful if you send me one!
- I love reading (Poe is my favourite writer) and writing, so if you want to talk about these topics feel free to!
- Cats!! I have one named Poe and I love those animals!
- I saw Rina Zeniuk cards and I love them! If it's posible for you, I'd love to start a collection :). So cute and funny that blue cat!
- Vintage and dark, romantic photographs.
- Anything Edgar Allan Poe related. A true genius.
- Another of my passions are T.V. shows: fan of Winchester brothers from Supernatural since day one! Game of Thrones, historial dramas like The Tudors, BBC's Sherlock...
- Movies! I don't have a favourite genre, but I'm a Lord of the Rings freak so you will have my eternal gratitude if you find one of those!
- And any postcard you like about the city/country where you live! Feel free to send me what you like because I'm going to love it!
Thank you for reading this far! Tell me in the postcard anything you want and thank you for your time! Happy postcrossing!