Hello! I am so glad that you are reading my profile, so let me send you all sunny and warm wishes to you! My name is Yana, me and my husband have a beautiful little daughter who was born in 2016. I am fond of skiing, playing piano, listening to good music, readings books and travelling.
If you hesitate what exactly to write in your postcard, would you be so kind to put one (ore more) answers to the question below, it would be so nice to know:
1) somebody's advise that helps you all the time
2) one of you favourite poem, maybe only 4 lines from it (I'll try to put it in translator)
3) one of your favourite receipt of cooking
4) what song(s) always make your spirits fly so you are feeling happy and vigorous
5) what's your favourite romantic song(s)
6) what book or author set a great impression on you
7) the same about motion picture
There are my answers:
1) when I hesitate wheather I did right or wrong - my father's words are coming to my mind, so he likes to repeat that "every decision that has been completely finished, is the right one".
2) FORGIVE AND FORGET by Gwendolyn Brooks
If others neglect you,
Forget; do not sigh,
For, after all, they'll select you,
In times by and by.
If their taunts cut and hurt you,
They are sure to regret.
And, if in time, they desert you,
Forgive and forget.
3) apple pie (200g of sugar+ 5 eggs + 200g of flour + 500g of apples). Don't forget cinnamon!
In Ukraine we call this pie "Sharlotka"
4) Snap! "The Power", Prodigy "Voodoo People"
5) Mark Knopfler "Rudiger","El Macho", Dire Straits "You and Your Friend", Yello "Drive/Driven", Elton John "One","Blessed", George Michael "Jesus to a Child"
6) One Hundred Years of Solitude (Spanish: Cien años de soledad, 1967), by Gabriel García Márquez
7) King's Speech, Matrix-1, Star Wars 4-6, Dancing in the dark, Hitch
Thank you for your postcard!
P.S. I do appreciate a birthday card on 19th of December very much
:-) ... as well as card of holiday to come soon )))
P.P.S. You will make my day if you send me the postcard resembling any postcard in my Favourites page.... thank you in advance :-x
P.P.P.S. Feel free to contact me before your visit to Kyiv - who knows maybe my help will be useful for you to see the best of our splendid city.