My name is Ksenia. I live in Saint - Petersburg. I like to draw, read, and play the violin and the piano. I also like learning foreign languages, now i am studying Italian and Dutch. For many years I lived in Siberia and I just love that place with snow, ice, coldness and all these things.So, you can send me postcards with winter things and I would be happy.
I like literature, music, art. And I am a student - Art historian. So, something interesting connected with my studies would be also great. And here are some ideas of what i think is wonderful to find in the postbox ^-^
- Books, characters of books, something about literature. Anything related to reading, writing, writers, libraries, books and bookstores
- Reproductions of works of famous painters, maps.
- Libraries, archives, castles
- Music (musical instruments, musicians,notes)
- Tea and sweets, hot chocolate
- Landscapes, night views, images with water (sea, ocean, river)
- typical for your country postcards, postcards telling about something from your place.
- Anything you like!
I like unusual postcards very much: long, shaped, with unusual picture... I like handmade postcards, too and will be happy if you could send me one... Envelopes are possible! So, I'll definetely be happy receiving something from you!
IF your native language is different from German or English, please, write me something with English translation!
Happy postcrossing everyone!