Xenia3(or Ksenia) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,348 days).
I am Ksenia. I am very curios. I am 14. I live in Russia,in Saint - Petersburg. I am homeschooled. I like to draw,read, play different games and play the violin and the piano. I also like learning foreign languages, now i am studying Italian, English and German. I like scrapbooking. For many years I lived in Gubkinskiy. This is a small town in Siberia. It is very cold there and the winter lasts nine months.
I work in the Children Postcards Museum. It has more than 600 000 postcards in the collection. And it is in postcrossing:https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Childrenpostmuseum
I would like to see:
- books, characters of films and books. I like all styles: classics, fantasy, anime, sci-fi, history.
- weapons (like swords, armor, blades, stilettos)
- something about Gothic period (cathedrals, costumes)
- Libraries, archives, laboratories, gorgeous houses, castles.
- reproductions of works of famous painters, maps.
- magic (wizards, witches, some other races like elves, magical creatures - dragons, for example, angels, demons, fairies -all you could read or think about)
- Sherlock Holmes
- postcards which were painted(not photos and not reproductions of something).
- sea, ocean, moon. Animals, landscapes.
- traditional postcards, .
I will be very and very happy if you send me shaped postcard. I like unusual postcards very much:long, shaped, with unusual picture... But i like all postcards. Don't worry if you haven't got postcards from my wishes! I like handmade postcards, too and will be happy if you could send me one... Envelopes are possible!
IF your native language is different from German or English, please, write me something with English translation! Please, tell me something about you...
Happy postcrossing everyone!