Dear fellow postcrossers :-)
I am very happy about a new postcard every time I get mail :-) I think this is a great hobby and every postcard is a work of art and communication with people all over the world :-D
My name is Cassandra and I am a 38 year old clinical psychologist from Vienna, Austria. My hobbies are reading, fanfiction, crime series (books and TV series), comics/mangas, Star Trek, fantasy, geocaching, traveling/sightseeing and I collect "My Little Ponies" of the 1st generation and snails. I also collect postcards since my sixth birthday and so I find the idea of postcrossing just brilliant!
I like every kind of card, I don´t care if multiview or single view, I actually like the typical tourist/view cards, but I would be especially happy and interested in cards with this topics:
- At the moment, I fell absolute in love with "Good Omen" - are there postcards of the show or book?
- Illustrations of owls, snails, bats, sheep & other cute or interesting animals
- Cards w. drawn/painted motives (animals, nature, landscape, castles, churches...)
- village churches (outside only, I am interested in the architecture), especailly wooden churches (ever saw the stave church of Heddal? Most magical place in the world!)
- Mushrooms, water melon or pumpkins
- Snails, bats, owls, wild boars, platypus, seahorses, capybaras, anteaters, jellyfish, sheep
- Gay/lesbian related
- Dragons, unicorns, fairies, vampires, everything fantasy and fairy tales
- Cards from small, unknown places/cities/villages
- Yaoi/Yuri/Slash motives
- Star Trek - every generation and every movie version!
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Agatha Christie
- Food/drink/sweets themed cards, recipes (in German or English)
- At the time of the year, I like holiday cards: Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Year or your culture´s holiday cards :-)
- Typical sights from all over the world, famous buildings, palaces, churches
But I am happy about EVERY card I receive, I will cherish it and will put them in my collecing albums.
If you don´t know what to write: I collect jokes, citations and receipts, so if you like, share your favourites with me and write them on the card :-). I am very happy if you, for example, tell me your favourite quote. I love to read, so I also would be interested in your favourite book or author.
Thank you all very much and happy postcrossing :-)!