Hi there! My name is Xapphirea , I am 45 years old and live with my husband and two guinea pigs (Boris and Odin) in the Netherlands. I work in a laboratory, keeping an eye on the environment. In my spare time I play World of Warcraft, play the piano. I watch series on Netflix and read fantasy/SF books. I love travelling, and meeting people from around the world. I found out about Postcrossing through a friend who posted one of his cards on facebook. I was immediately hooked!
I prefer my cards in an envelope, if it doesn't cost more. Both card and stamps are treasured.
Please no ad cards or homemade cards , unless it involves origami. Or dragons. Or both.
***Special monthly wishes: ***Extra points for matching stamps :)
Jan/feb/mrt 20: Red hair
n.b. Please write that it is for the Monthly, so it doesn't get lost in other collections, thank you!
My Monthly collections: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151794361@N07/collections/72157692441248424/
****Other wishes ****
- my latest fascination: Bumblebees! Bzz them to me please!
- Snowglobes (christmas cards included)
- Dragons! My absolute favorite! Show me those fiery beasts
- Blue cats of Rina Zeniuk
- Lenticular/holographic 3D cards (love those!) If you send me a Lenticular, I will return one to you, let me know :)
- Fantasy themed cards (folded or single) (Do you read fantasy books? Which is your favorite?)
- World of Warcraft themed cards (do you play video games? Which ones?)
- Lord of the Rings, Game of thrones, Harry Potter (esp dobby ❤️),
- Doctor Who (Who is your favorite doctor?)
- Dandelion seeds ❤️ especially in the wind...
- Guinea pigs either drawn or photographed.
- gnomes with red pointy hats
- Dinosaurs, mammoths, dodo's , sabretigers
- Things in the sky , as in Stellar constellations, northern lights, planets, solar systems, rainbows, lightning, thunder clouds, space ships. Score extra points for Ursa Major/Minor
- Handsome men ;) Hint: Orlando Bloom, David Tennant (...sigh) (nudes very welcome, but in envelop please ^^ )
I prefer fully written cards :)
If you have a piece of yarn (at least 2 metres) I'd like to see if I can crochet a postcrossing sweater, any colours are welcomed! The brighter the better! Follow my progress on https://www.flickr.com/photos/151794361@N07/albums/72157710156161786
Thanks a million in advance!
I run the 10 countries RR on the postcrossing forum, come and have a look! https://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=119224
Wizards Unite: 1297 6459 3424
Pokemon go: 6897 9647 5560
last update: 24 nov 19