Worlds_Away(or Maria) is a member in Portugal . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,131 days).
Hello World! Hello everyone!
I'm so grateful to all who take into account my preferences and "lost" some time reading my profile... ❤
Please don't be disappointed that I don't fav your card. All of my received ones are my favorites! In my favorite list there are only cards I don't have yet but would love to get one day, but I understand that not everyone has access to every kind of card, so no problem if you don't have one of these.
My name’s Maria and I live near Lisbon. I'm a bookworm and I carry a book all year. One of my pleasures is walking along the beach because I’m a sea enthusiast. Happiness? A cup of coffee and a good book.
For me, share happiness is the really spirit of this community and my motto in Postcrossing is "make someone happy".
I will be very happy to receive postcards with:
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES
- City views, street cafes, landscapes, landmarks
- Aerial views
- Postallove's "Greetings from" cards (I already have Austria, Estonia, Germany, Poland, China, Japan, Hungary, Finland, United Kingdom, Singapore and Indonesia)
- Flags of the World Series by postcardsmarket
- Pinup Hilda by Duane Bryers
- Amazing castles, palaces and buildings
- Inge Look's cards-Old Ladies (I have 10,15, 17, 21, 33, 34, 37, 38, 50)
- Nouvelles Images (like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BE-456943)
- Colin Thompson illustrations
- World War II related
- Alfred Mainzer Cat Postcards
- Astérix and Tintin
If you are from China send me a card with The Great Wall
If you are from USA send me a card with the Grand Canyon or Route 66
If you are from Norway send me a card with fjords
Thank you so much!
Expired cards: I already gave up listing the expired ones :(