Hello World! Hello everyone!
I'm so grateful to all who take into account my preferences and "lost" some time reading my profile... ❤
In my favorite list there are cards I don't have yet but would love to get one day, but I understand that not everyone has access to every kind of cards, so no problem if you don't have one of these.
My name’s Maria, 62 y. young, live near Lisbon and I'm an eternal learner.
I'm a bookworm and I carry a book all year. The sea always fascinated me.
I don't live in the past, but I'm a nostalgist. There are smells that take us back to our childhood and for a moment we are children again, I love that fragrant flashbacks :) Happiness? A cup of coffee and a good book.
For me, share happiness is the really spirit of this community and my motto in Postcrossing is "make someone happy".
I will be very happy to receive postcards with:
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES please...
- City views, street cafes, landscapes, landmarks
- Aerial views
- Postallove's "Greetings from" cards (I already have Austria, Estonia, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, China, Japan, Hungary, Finland, United Kingdom, Singapore, Indonesia, New Zealand, USA, Luxembourg, Latvia, Netherlands and Kazakhstan)
- World Travel Series by Nisan
- Flags of the World Series by postcardsmarket
- Pinup Hilda by Duane Bryers
- Amazing castles, palaces and buildings
- Inge Look's cards-Old Ladies (I have 4, 10, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 23, 28, 33, 34, 37, 38, 49, 50, 56, 58)
- Nouvelles Images (like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BE-456943)
- Colin Thompson illustrations
- World War II related
- Alfred Mainzer Cat Postcards
- Astérix and Tintin
Thank you so much for sharing a part of yourself and putting a smile on a face you never get to meet.
Expired cards: I already gave up listing the expired ones :(