Hello, my name is Debby, and I'm 25 years old.
I live in the german speaking part of Switzerland together with my partner and our dwarf hamster Adaline.
I love crafting, crocheting, playing videogames, baking, Animals, everything cute, nature, Anime and Cartoons, reading, and of course writing postcards. Since I found out about postcrossing I feel addicted to postcards. :)
If you speak or are learning German or Italian you can write me in those languages.
Here are some things I'm interested in and ideas of postcards I would absolutely love, but of course only if you have one:
-🧚♀️🧙♀️🧝♂️Fantasy themed cards (Lord of the Rings, fairies, witches, dragons..)
-🎮 Nintendo (Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby..)
-📚 Anime & Manga
-⛩️ Shrines or Temples
- 🌌 Northern Lights
- 🏳️🌈 Rainbows, LGBTQ+
- 🐹Animal Illustrations, especially hamsters, squirrels, rabbits, guinea pigs, dogs, cats, rodents, or animals that are native to your country
- 🦄 My Little Pony
- 💖 Kawaii Characters like Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma etc..
- 🎍Studio Ghibli (I like all movies, but my favourites are From Up on Poppy Hill, Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo, When Marnie was there)
-👸 All Kinds of Disney and Pixar Movies and Shows, but some of my favs are: Winnie Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Baymax, Frozen, Moana, Rapunzel, Zoomania, Encanto, Coco, Luca)
- 🐉Avatar: The Last Airbender
- 🐇 Child Book Illustrations (for example from Molly Brett, A.A.Milne, Beatrix Potter..)
- 💕 All kinds of cute Ilustrations
- ❄️ snow
- 🍪 baking, recipes
- ☕️ tea themed
- 🎄 Christmas postcards from October - December
- 🎈 Birthday postcards (February)
But I would also like:
-Nice Landscapes, Lakes, Mountains in your country
-Something that is typical for your area, local food
-A touristic spot in your area
-UNESCO (please let me know that it is an UNESCO site)
-Animal photos (I love almost all animals, like dogs, cats, bunnies, bees, birds, ducks, squirrels, mouses, pet rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, butterflies, sharks, whales, dolphins, orcas..)
Of course dont worry if you can't send something on my list, I'm looking forward for any card you send me!
If you are from the US and you have a San Francisco card:
My mom really loves San Francisco. Her biggest dream is to visit the city one day. If you want to you could write a card to her. She is called Gabriela. Maybe you could write some facts about San Francisco or your favorite thing to do there. I will give the card to her. :)
Maybe you could write me about something that you love about your
country. Or some positive and happy messages or your favorite quotes are always very appriciated. I also adore with stickers and washi tape decorated postcards or you can draw me something.
I'm looking forward to hear from you! Thank you for reading my profile. ❤️