My name is Isabel and I come from Portugal. Currently I live in the beautiful city of Leipzig, with my German family. I have studied Art and Archaeology, and I am an Art Teacher. My favourite hobby is reading.
I am very much interested in other cultures and ways of living, so a postcard from your your country/ city/ place where you live/ local culture, is bound to be interesting and appreciated! :-)
I do not collect postcards, so please feel free to send me any postcard that you like, within the Guide Lines of Postcrossing.
However, if you need a bit of help with your choice, here are some favourites things of mine:
- natural landscapes: mountains, sea shore, unusual landscapes;
- visual Arts: oil painting, watercolour, drawing, ethnic art, tapestry, photography, etc..
- music: classic & jazz.
And here are some suggestions, if you don't know what to write about:
- what was the last book you read?
- what do people usually eat for breakfast in your country?
- do you have any pets? dog? cat? bird? other pet? :-)
- what is your favourite flower/ plant/ tree (with its Latin name, please)?
- Or, if your in the mood, you could even draw something for me. :-)Now, that would be fun!
I am happy to receive any postcard that you choose - it is always a joy and a surprise, so I will be looking forward to hear from you!
Take care, have a nice day, and have fun with Postcrossing!
Many greetings from Leipzig,