I was born and bred in Katwijk aan Zee, a fishing village along the North Sea. But most of the fishery has gone and the village is now in summer a quiet tourist village.
My present dwelling place is Wezep (google-earth 52.27'.47.40" North and 6.00'.10.40" East), a little village on the outskirts of "De Veluwe" a nature area in the centre of The Netherlands. So I changed the beach and the sea for wood and heathland.
My hobbies are music (classical guitar), watching Star Trek and Stargate, reading comic books and fairy-tales (in particular H.C. Andersen), walking, bicycling, aviation, play at draughts and last but not least . . postcrossing :)
* city views or landscapes from the place where YOU are living (NO cards from other countries please)
* Wenn ich eine Karte aus Deutschland oder aus Österreich bekomme, würde ich mich über eine "Chronikkarte" ganz besonders freuen.http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-3034276
* uit NEDERLAND een zgn. perkamentkaart http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-2357712
* postal love/Greetings from . . .
* map cards
* aeroplanes, trains, ships
* UNESCO whs
* traditional clothing
* Kaj Stenvall
If you don't have any of these, please send me a card of your choice, as long as it's a real postcard that shows your homeland.
I'd like to receive real postcards. Please if possible no folded cards/homemade cards/Ad cards. Please don't use envelopes. And sorry, I don't like Touchnote.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and I like to receive stamped and written postcards.
Expired postcards: >100 (too many :( )