I'm an Australian living in Zurich, Switzerland. I'm a designer by trade and travel as much as I can afford to :)
I like writing letters, I collect typewriters, and I play my ukulele so badly and so often that my neighbours don't like me very much :D
I am really happy to recieve any postcards at all. If you are stuck for ideas, these topics are wonderful:-
- Ukuleles or anything music related
- Art (Schiele, Mucha, anything with people or human figures) & architecture ( I love Frank Lloyd Wright, Frank Gehry, Renzo Piano, Norman Foster...so many others)
- Old advertising or travel posters
- Old cars (Microcars, Fiats, Volkswagens, Vespas etc)
- Anything related to sheep, alpacas, knitting stuff in general.
Whatever really. I'm just happy you're going to the trouble of sending cards :)
Hopefully that was helpful.