It never ceases to amaze me the beauty displayed on Postcrossing. Of course we meet people in the normal walk of our lives, but when we write to them, it means so much more! It's this thing that makes us "Homo Symbolificus" (as opposed to "Homo Sapiens"). You'd make my day if you could send:
• a so-called [postcard "beautie"](https://za.pinterest.com/ib_subed/postcards-i-love/) ... I think stamps are "beauties" too!
• people reflected in mirrors (or should I say, people and their relationship with mirrors) ~ or find yourself in the Celtic tree myths ...
• you manage to find a card with a prominent writer and/or his/her (hand!)writing, because you see, if there's one country I love visiting, it's that of Poetry
• my 'Favourites' are the kind of thing i like, would add to my collection or a collage (perhaps you'll notice cards to colour too ;)
... and i suppose i'm fascinated by eyes ... have a look at this one: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-4937114
• tell me more about something that makes life valuable for you, the essence of it.
~ I'd like to add this project, https://www.relate.org.za/shop, which I fully support.