Hello I'm a 35 year lady. I live in a city with about 100.000 citizens.
I live in the north of Holland with a lot of water and space.
We have 2 sons. Nils, he is born on 17/07/2014. And Kjeld born on 26/05/2018.
I love to read, shop, spend time with my family, walk and geocache. Also do sometimes hand lettering. I am an vegetarian since I was 16 years old. I work 3 days a week for an health insurance
I like cards with/from:
- Art Unlimited
- Bicycles/Cyclists (race/MTB)
- Big Cities
- Black & White
- Cats (cute cards)
- Chronicle cards
- Colourful cards (balloons, sweets, kites etc)
- Cultural cards/ People of the world
- Dribbel (Stip in English)
- Fauna & Flora Belarus
- Food (only vegetarian food)
- From your neighbourhood to see what the nature/culture is.
- Hiking/Mountains/People who are walking
- Hot Air Balloons
- Illustrations from Sanne Dufft (Germany)
- International Graphics, Fine Arts collection cards from Johara
- Jan van Haasteren (comic painter of jigsaws)
- Johannes Vermeer
- Keep calm Quotes
- Le Petit Prince
- Mail related
- Matryoshka dolls (Russia)
- Mini/Mini Cooper
- Nils Holgersson
- Nouvelles Images
- Painted Asian Women
- Postcard Store
- Rolf Unger
- Stained glass
- Tibetan prayer flags
- Typical Dutch
- Running people/marathons
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Viewcard van je woonplaats/provincie (voor NLpostcrossers!)
- VW vans (T1/T2) (for my boyfriend)
- World War II (for my boyfriend)
I don't like:
- Free/advertising cards
- Handmade cards (or if you think it fits my collection send it!)
- Double/folded cards
Could you send your card written and stamped (no envelop). I love the cards with their stamp and brand and also 'damage' from their long travel! Could you write the date on your card? I am happy with every card so If you don't have a card who fits to my collection it's okay. I know that in some countries it's difficult to find other cards than buildings/tourist cards!
The cards that I made favorite here are cards that I didn't received already.
Enjoy postcrossing! I have fun with it since 2008.
Collections on Flickr (under construction):
NL-4035748 to SGriffin (USA) sended 08/02/2018
NL-4001506 to Keira512 (China) sended 01/01/2018
NL-3750460 to Vainer (Italy) sended 13/03/2017
NL-3744457 to dingning (China) sended 07/03/2017
NL-3562680 to c_hrista (USA) sended 07/09/2016
NL-3088419 to aviceral (Philippines) sended 25/07/2015
NL-3084906 to marykhokhlova (Russia) sended 22/07/2015
NL-2565621 to whosjr (France) sended 03/07/2014
NL-1883274 to mila (Brazil) sended 24/05/2013