I am 42-year-old woman living in Eastern Finland. I work as Communications Manager and I am mother for two lovely children. We have a longhaired miniature dachshund. Our dog is 16 years old.
I really miss travelling abroad. My last trip abroad was in October 2019 to Warsaw, Poland with my husband. Our dream is a Caribbean cruise with the whole family. When? Maybe in 2022.
My passion is postcards of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. So far I have a bit more than 400 cards from UNESCO WH Sites written and stamped in the country of origin. The link shows you the sites which I don´t have yet in my collection: https://heidisunescopostcards.blogspot.com/2019/11/these-postcards-i-am-missing-in-my.html
I would be very, very happy if you could help me with my collection.
There are also plenty of other favourites:
* Sites that are in UNESCO World Heritage tentative list: https://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/ (Click the country name on the right) I don´t have many of these yet. Some of these become the Sites in the official list some time in the future.
* Cards from different global series
My favourite series are "Greetings from.." Wordcloud and U.S. States by LouPaper.
I have already these cards:
- "Greetings from..." / POSTALLOVE: Norway, USA, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Russia, Cypros, Japan
- WordCloud by PostcardSisters: Netherlands, Finland, Austria, Ireland, Germany
- U.S. States by LouPaper cards Ohio, Wyoming, Indiana, Utah, Maryland
* Illustrations of Annika Hiltunen, Anna Chernyshova, Mila Marquis and Kristina Heinemann + other very colourful illustrations. My favourite colours are pink and purple.
* A card that you would like to receive yourself. I appreciate, if you tell me why you like that postcard.
* A card that have a special meaning for you. I appreciate, if you tell me why that card is special for you.
* Drawn cards / paintings about Paris
Paris is one of my favourite cities.
* My favourites. These are cards that I don´t have, but I would like to get: https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Viola79/gallery/favourites
* Surprise me!
I prefer cards from the country of origin, written and stamped. I am not a fan of Halloween.
You can write about the place shown in the postcard or maybe something about yourself. I am interested in knowing how is your home and what you can see from your windows. The temperature is nice to know too.
Have you been to Finland? Please tell me your best memory from here.
You can also share with me, have you already got your covid 19-vaccine? Are you going to take it, when it is your turn? I have already got two doses.
Suomesta toivoisin edellisten lisäksi kaupunkien mainoskortteja erityisesti asukasmarkkinointiin liittyen.
If you write in German, please write clearly. My German is far from perfect.