Hi! My name is Lesya. I live in Kaliningrad, this is very beautiful city and I am madly in love with it! :)) By the way, this is the Russian exclave between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
I very love the sea and I like search amber on the beach.
I also do crafts, especially love the cross stitch. It is very interesting and I have a lot of pictures for it.
And I also love to cook. Most of all I like to bake pies.
I have a cat (british shorthair). My lovely plush boy :)
I'm very-very like cards with sunset and sunrise! It's so magical :)
I’d be happy to recieve all nice cards, but here is a list of what I like. Maybe, this will help with the choice :)
- ocean, sea, lake, river, any aqua scenery
- beautiful sunsets
- beautiful landscapes
- romantic themes
- retro style cards
- cats & dogs
- animals (very like foxes, wolves, pandas, hedgehogs)
- tea, coffee, sweets
- heros and scenes from national fairy tales and cartoons
- plants (flowers)
- palaces and castles
- cartoon cards
- funny cards
- characters of cartoons
- fantastic characters,fairies,unicorns,gnomes,trolls, etc.
- Thomas Kinkade's art
- needlework themes (mouliné, fabrics, buttons, etc.)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Gorjuss girls
- открытки Наташи Четковой и Анны Петровой :)
You may tell about yourself, your favorite book/film/music, your dreams, your hobby. Also you may write me something interesting about your or your city :)
You may draw something on the back side of postcard ;)
Good luck and happy postcrossing! :)