Hi! My name is Veronika.I live in Belarus, in the city of Soligorsk. Named it so because we found a large Deposit of potash salts. It is mined in the mines and processed at the factory where I work. Also our city called the "city of miners".
I love listening to music, watching movies, dancing, taking pictures, doing crafts, riding bikes, reading, and tasty meal. =)
I will soon become a mother, we are expecting a girl!
If you don't know what to write, here's a list of ideas:
- a few lines in your native language;
- your favorite book, quote;
- 3 favorite songs or film;
- your Hobbies;
- your dream;
- your family traditions;
- 3 things that made you happy this week (month);
- what will you do immediately after you write me a postcard
- what you know about Belarus.
I want to know about you as much as possible.
And I don't like multiview postcard.
P.S.Write legibly. It is very sad when you just can't make out what is written on the card. Thank you
Please look at the cards that came to me from your country. Maybe that's what you want me to send I already have.
I'll be glad to receive all your postcards!
Thank you and happy postcrossing!