*** I received a card US-5780654. It was sent Dec 20, 2019 but I can't register it because of passing more than a year since the day of requesting the address.
Dear sender thank you very much for your card!***
My name is Svetlana. I'm 45. I live in Moscow and work as an accountant. I am a mother of adult daughter Eugenia (21 year). She is the student of the 4th course of Linguistic University and studies Japanese, so you can write me in Japanese, too.
Since the beggining of December 2019 we have a small, fluffy and snow dog named Keiko (蛍光). On Japanese this name means a firefly. She is the Japanese Spitz, she is only several months, so now we are on the level of training. Wish us good luck! By the way, postcards with white dogs are always welcomed.
I like reading, cooking traditional dishes and trying new meals, gardening, watching movies, traveling and visiting historic sites. I adore flowers.
Recently, I began collecting cards with pictures of Norman Rockwell (my collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/148955895@N07/albums/72157681300847605), Jack Vettriano, Makoto Muramatsu, Thomas Kinkade and Anton Pieck, and I would be delighted to receive something from their creativity.
I like all kinds of cards, but my favourite would be
* from my favourites or very similar
* beautiful views of your country/city
* castles, palaces, fortresses, religious buildings
* ancient architecture, medieval buildings
* spectacular landscapes
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* Aquarupella cards
* any cards connected with movies (actors, movie posters, ad movie cards) especially The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Walles and Gromit, Ratatouille, "FRIENDS"
* Royal family
* Anne Geddes cards
* from Finland Virpi Pekkala (my collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/148955895@N07/albums/72157673631936328) and Kimmo Pälikkö (my collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/148955895@N07/albums/72157671472625507)
* black and white pictures
* local fauna and flora, wildlife (especially tigers)
* real vintage (issued by 50-100 years ago) & reprint vintage postcards with views of cities and portraits of people.
* Christmas cards are welcome all year round
From the rare countries (with ID number of 5 or less digits) I prefer to receive city views, landscapes and well-known sights only from that country of origin. Please, no neutral pets, art, flowers etc.
Actually, I am not a real stamp collector but beautiful stamps on the cards are welcome .
It would be nice, if you would write more than one sentences on the postcard. Tell me something about you, your country, your city / village, your favourite movie or book, your favorite dish for breakfast or how you usually spend weekends, or something else ♥
I would appreciate it if you could write the date on the card, thanks so much!
Thanks and I look forward to reading your card soon...