My name is Anna. I live in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.
I am a professional AD designer, but first of all - I am happy wife and mother. I have two beloved men - my husband and six-year-old son:). I like to be with them all the time. I love dogs and guinea pigs. Now I have a guinea pig named Kuzya. He is very hairy and cute. I like to travel, read books, take photos, cook.
I will be glad to receive any postcard you choose for me. But especially I will like the postcards with:
- views of the City or the Country where you live;
- beautiful landscapes and castles;
- courting couples, beautiful men;
- black/white, retro, old photo;
- still life;
- people, people at work, people who are doing something
- cards with the actors and actresses;
- animals, especially dogs, and birds - ducks (I do not like cats, kittens and insects);
- museums and libraries;
- sea and beaches;
- old vehicles (trains, trams, ships, cars...);
- funny cards;
- books or reading people;
- old ledies by Inge Look;
- cards by Lisi Martin, Christine Haworth, Anton Pieck, Thomas Kinkade, Carl Larsson;
- houses and gardens interior;
- beautiful art cards, classical painting reproductions (not modern art).
*In this time of the year I like also to become Christmas cards!*
And I would like to receive cards without envelopes.
Write me about yourself, something interesting about your Country and native City. Also I will be glad to talk about your favorite books or to get a films or musics recommendation. You can write me about your favorite dish.
Thank you and be happy! Happy Postcrossing!