Hello my friends,
I am Vandring from China, my home is located in a peaceful small city called Jiaxing near Shanghai. I like music, foreign languages, archery and video games. I just finished my high school (June. 6th 2019) and currently studying in the UK.
All cards you choose for me are welcomed. By the way, when you write to me, feel free to put it in an envelope, then things like ticket stubs, coins or anything you are willing to put in can be mailed with the card. (Not asking for extra things! Just an idea)
You can write anything, and I will be glad if you share your story or daily life with me. I am currently learning Russian and Swedish myself, I can read a little bit of German and Japanese as well, so if you write with those languages I will try my best to understand them. Plus, please add the date when you write the card.
my Instagram: vandring1871
I sometimes post the cards I receive from postcrossing in this Instagram account.
Suggestions if you are not sure what card to choose:
- art ( Alfons Mucha’s work）
- architecture (churches/castles/museums/monuments/palaces)
- landscape/ views of your area
- history about your country
- food (and I will be happy if you share some recipes then I can try them at home)
- posters (old film or ad. poster)
- music, films and literature of CCCP
- brit-pop (Blur, Oasis, Suede, etc.）
- Video games ( Ubisoft games like AC, R6S and The Division)
- handmade cards/ photographs
I also like different stamps!
And if the card you sent to me is expired, just leave me a message and I will register it for you.
Happy postcrossing :D