I'm currently living in France after living in Luxembourg, the UAE, Austria, Belgium, Germany, the USA, Russia and Ukraine. So as you see I looove traveling and experiencing new cultures and languages.
A little bit more about myself:
* I am a huge sweet tooth and an avid tea drinker
* I am a nature lover and am often wandering in parks observing trees, bushes and flowers
* I love series, often thrillers or dramas
* Someday I would love to have my garden where I'll be planting berries, flowers and fruit trees
* As a huge sweet tooth I love preparing jams and I often go for some unusual ones
I'd love you to choose a card for me by getting inspired by my favourites. If you by any chance have any of my favourites then feel free to send it to me and make my day! :)
But if you get used to have some suggestions, here are some of them in a random order:
* Greetings from (either official and unofficial)
* What do you know about...
* Happy postcrossing from...
* FOTW (flags of the world)
* Icons of countries
* World travel
- Grumpy cat (no other cats, please, except for some featured in my favourites!)
- square postcards (by Gaëlle Boissonnard, Marie Cardouat, Mila Marquis, Marie-Anne Foucart, Mila Gablasova, Corinne Demuynck and something of this style),
- Inge Löök's old ladies (my dream is to collect them all)
- christmas cards
- things related to travelling(such as maps (preferably illustrated), railway stations and trains and so on),
- a Harry Potter's world of magic and everything's connected to it (especially Hogwarts)
- Sheepworld and Diddl
- Inga Paltser's owls
- anything to do with aviation/hotels
- members of royal families
- 3D cards
- Tausendschön cards
- Nouvelles images
- Inkognito cards
In general I prefer illustrations to photos.
But, please, NO ad/free/self-print cards.
Here are the stamps I already got
https://picasaweb.google.com/115447591058102550800/Stamps02 , they are tagged, so you can easily search by the country. And if you have a possibility to use these ones I don't have yet that would be much appreciated! (Many thanks to the people who have already done it) But I understand that it's not always possible to do it, so no problem. (Since almost one year I have some issues with uploading all the new stamps I got during that period as my laptop is broken, sorry for the inconveniences but thank you all so much for wonderful stamps!)
What would I like you to write? If you're in a relationship, I'm really curious how you met each other. Otherwise just something about yorself, make the message personal. And please write the city/town/village from which the card was sent.
You are free to use any out of 4 languages I speak!
Do you like parfume? I adore it! I would be happy if you can spray it on the card and write the name of the scent ^_^