Hi there!! My name is Svetlana. I'm 40. I live in Russia, in Moscow. I am a mother of daughter Evgenia (17 year). She is the most important in my life. I like traveling, cooking, gardening, reading. I adore flowers.
I like all kinds of cards, but my favorite would be
* from my favourites or very similar
* beautiful views of your country/city
* ancient architecture, medieval buildings
* cards from serie "Greetings from ..." by Postallove
* beautiful landscapes
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* black and white pictures
* Thomas Kinkade
* Aquarupella cards
* real vintage (issued by 50-100 years ago) & reprint vintage postcards with views of cities and portraits of people
* local fauna and flora, wildlife
* any cards connected with movies (actors, movie posters, ad movie cards), especially "The Hobbit", "Harry Potter", "Friends".
* Royal family
* Anne Geddes cards
* from Finland Virpi Pekkala and Old Ladies by Inge Löök
I always open for direct swaps especially with folks from the UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand.
Mes amis francophone écrivez-moi en français, s'il vous plaît.
It would be nice, if you would write more than one sentences on the postcard. Tell me something about you, your country, your city / village, your favourite movie or book or something else ♥ I am not a real stamp collector but beautiful stamps on the cards are welcome.
I would appreciate it if you could write the date on the card, thanks so much!
I look forward to reading your card soon...