my Name is Ulrike and I live with my cat Nala in the beautiful city Berlin.
In my freetime I like to read, watch netflix, play with my cat, watch soccer, biathlon and skijumping and many other thinks. I also love many kreative things like crafting and drawing/painting!
I love to receive post and am looking forward to receiving cards from many different countries of the world.
It would be great if you wrote any word, phrase or just greeting in your own language, but don´t forget to translate it =)
I really appreciate when you write a little bit about yourself.
You can tell me about the books, films or music that impressed you. You can write your favourite poem or quotation from the book or recipe that you cooked last and I should try too or just discribe the view from your window!
If possible - write the date on the card!
Please feel free to send me any postcard of your choice, I am very happy about every postcard I receive. But if you want to do me a special favour, here are some ideas:
- dream catcher
- GF-Cards (greetings from cards - postallove)
- animals (especially alpaca, cats, wolves, elephants, meerkats, flamingos)
- Stars (especially from my favourite series: Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Crossing Lines, Pretty Little Liars or Harry Potter)
- showplaces from your hometown
- landscapes with snow
- christmas cards in november/december
- autum cards - colorful leaves and trees, pumkins....
- soccer card (national soccer club, stadion, fans)
- funny/lovely sayings/quotes
For direct swap - just write me a PM on my Insta-Page (https://www.instagram.com/_just.an.ordinary.girl/)
Lovely greetings Ulrike