My name is Tusja!
I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm from Riga / Latvia.
My friends describe me often as a little bit crazy, charismatic and cheerful person.
I have a cat. His name is Tima, he is 10 years old. And I really adore him. I like reading books, cooking and also I travel a lot.
I always do my best to find a matching postcard for the recipient and I hope you do too. I would be very happy if a postcard will be written by hand.
I would like to receive postcard with:
- All that is connected with your country: City night view, architecture,churches,national costumes, beautiful landscapes, sunsets and sunrises, forests, beaches, mountains...
- Dancing people
- Musical instruments, notes
- Funny positiv cards
- fish, fishing, spearfishing
- bulls, cows, goats, sheeps
- weird cards, the weirder the better
- food, recipes
- coffee, tea, sweets
- Postcards with dolls
- Inge Look (old ladies)
- blue cats by Rina Zeniuk
- cats by Alexey Dolotov
- cats by Irina Garmashova
- pin-up postcards
Also, I love beautiful stamps, stickers, and drawings
Or anything you will be happy to receive yourself ; )
I will be very happy to receive a postcard without an envelope:)
If you don't know what to write, a greeting or a saying in your own language will be nice or maybe a quote from your favorite song, movie or book.
Many thanks and I look forward to getting a nice postcard from you. Best wishes and Happy Postcrossing.