My name is Tusja!
I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm from Riga / Latvia.
My friends describe me often as a little bit crazy, charismatic and cheerful person.
I really adore my cat – Tima and traveling, I have been in a lot of countries, like Italy, Greece, Russia, France, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Ukraine etc. Moreover, I like to buy some significant thing in countries I have visited, to remind me about theese trips and of course I love to send and receive postcards.
I always do my best to find a matching postcard for the recipient and I hope you do too. I would be very happy if a postcard will be written by hand.
I would like to receive postcard with:
- Street art: graffiti, wall paintings, sticker,...
- Fine-art photography: black-and-white, people of all cultures or portraits
- Architecture for example: modern, interesting or unique buildings, ruins, bridges, illuminated buildings in the dusk, castles, bars...
- Stars, night sky, Aurora Borealis…
- Beautiful or mystical landscapes: waterfalls, moors, forests, mountains, beaches...
- Famous artist paintings
- Transport (bicycle, car, motorcycle, plane, bus, train, tram)
- Sea transport (yacht, ship, boat)
- Dancing people
- Royal family
- Postallove: Greetings from...
- Keep calm cards
- USA states
- Flowers, animals, insects and especially I enjoy postcards with BEES!
- Postcards with dolls
- And something what is connected with magic
- Black-and-white or color
- Inge Look (old ladies)
- blue cats by Rina Zeniuk
- cats by Alexey Dolotov
- cats by Irina Garmashova
Or anything you will be happy to receive yourself ; )
I will be very happy to receive a postcard without an envelope:)
If you don't know what to write, a greeting or a saying in your own language will be nice or maybe a quote from your favorite song, movie or book.
Many thanks and I look forward to getting a nice postcard from you. Best wishes and Happy Postcrossing.