Turlututuis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,117 days).
Hello ! « Turlututu » is the sound of a flute in French. On my picture, you can see the most famous French news reader, Jean-Pierre Pernaut. He is well known (and made fun of) for focusing on trivial events (OMG snow !) and local culture. He wore these glasses to support the national football team for the World Cup in 2010.
- March 2018 - August 2018 :
Master in Intercultural European studies, Regensburg
- September 2016 - August 2017 : -Gap year-
I worked as a volunteer in a Kindergarten (pre-school) in Berlin thanks to the DFJW (Franco-German Youth Office). I have learnt to speak and love German and it has been an incredibly formative experience.
There is a couple of things I am particularly interested to read about :
- you of course !
- which foreign languages you learn and why
- what you think of the EU
- what you think of France, Germany, Spain
- hot topics right now in your country or region
- classical music, ballet
- soup recipes
... And if you are wondering what to send :
- city views, remarkable monuments
- tradition and culture, folk art, typical food
- satire, dark sense of humor, absurd
- political (even official brochures !)
- lowbrow, surrealism, collage, weird
- decorative arts
- Harry Potter
(Remember, these are only ideas.)