Hello! My name's Marika, happily married woman and a mother of sweet girl born in July 2018. There's also many furry friends in our family: two dogs, two cats and three rabbits.
I love bright, shining colors and all nature's beauty. They are very close to my heart. And of course, I'd be happy to receive very strongly, brightly colored postcards! ♥ Pink is my absolutely favorite color! I also love those black & white postcards with a splash of bright color, they're so cool! :)
These kind of themes are especially close to my heart:
- Natural parks
- Cows, bulls and buffalos
- Hens and roosters
- Sea, lake, waterfalls
- Library, books
- Letters, cards
- Beagle and Finnish lapphund (dogbreeds)
- Wildlife (animals) from your country
- Countryside, farm houses, fields
- Old historical buildings and monuments
- Balloons, umbrellas etc.
- Salvador Dali's paintings
- City NIGHTVIEW with city lights. I'm a countrygirl at heart so normally cityviews aren't my favorite, but I like NIGHT views, especially if there's very colorful lights over the city!
- Funny, humorous cards (also drawings, comics etc.)
- Something you'd be happy to receive yourself
- Something surprising! :)
Also feel free to see my Favorites-wall. Some of them are cards I've already received but many of them are marked as my favorites from other people's wall - they're cards which I'd be happy to receive someday
I love to travel. I already have visited Sweden (twice), Croatia, Bosnia & Hertzegovina, England (three times), Malta, Egypt, Greece-Rodos, Estonia (twice)
P.S. IF YOU ARE FROM ENGLAND: I love your country! I've been there three times and I already have visited to London, Bath, Oxford, Dawlish, Birmingham, Exeter, Crediton, Lavenham, Ipswich, Nottingham and many places at the Isle of Wight. So if you are from England, send me some card showing your country! Especially old buildings and English countryside is very close to my heart! Also interested other UK countries Wales and Scotland , I've never visited those - YET! :)