Hoi Postcrossers!! I'm Syl and I live together with a wonderful man (for 30 years!), 1 dog and 2 cats (also pretty nice :-)) The dog and 1 of the cats come from the shelter in Romania.
I have done artschool, I love taking photo's and work on them if necessary (and use them for postcards or stamps Eg) My love for postcards goes way back. I have many.
I like to look at pictures, cuddle + play with my pets, read, walk, swim, watch an (arthouse)movie, go to the theatre and visit museums and the sea, listen to music, and I like to drink coffee somewhere or back home on the couch. I love nature and like watching and taking care of birds and plants on the balcony, and I eat vegetarian out of concern with the animals and the environment.
- people (portraits, couples, friends, men, dancing people or nudes for example)
- nudes (preferably artistic ones)
- text, aphorisms, quotes and poetry
- details of nature
- Greetings from...I have: GB, FI, CZ, PL, HU, NO, EE, NL, ES, SG, SK, DE, CH, US, SE, FR, LT, CA, JP, TW, LU, NZ, BE
- Icons of Countries by The Postcard House. I have: CN, DK, US
- black and white
- the colour red
- Suicide Bunny (I have 18: Bunjeejump, Cutting the Tree, Christmastree, Circus/Elephant, statue Sadam Hoessein, Electromagnets/Knives, Helicopter/Trampoline, Smoking, Fatal Attraction, Ark of Noah, Maypole, Eye of Sauron, Slicer, War, Chair, Rockgitarist, Bees, Strawberries)
- map of the world/a country
- a drummer, fightsports, zombies, Southpark, writing, the band Queen for my boyfriend Dave!
- Grumpy Cat
- crazy, weird/funny
- I received 59 Inge Löök's grannies Ali and Fifi already, I'm so happy, who's gonna send me an 60th one? (the numbers I already have are: 40463, 46498, 46513, 46514, 49450, 50326, 52695, 54435, 56420, 54865, 55591, 56132, 56650, 60568, 65334, 65725 and new numbers: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 26, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 52, 53, 55, 56, 58, 59, 60, 61, 64, 65)
- people driving mopeds, people in a small boat
- a beautiful or funny ad or free card
- I love to receive Gotochi cards (I know they are expensive, so I will send you a thankyou card, 2 if you like! :-))
- cosy balcony
- cute and/or funny monsters
- work of children and mentally disabled people (paintings, drawings etc)
- card with 'I ♥ Postcrossing'
- cool stamps
- date on the card
If you wonder what to write to me about, I wonder what you think about love, or what's your lovestory, or what you are doing this day. And if you could choose, who would you like to meet and why?
Most favourited card: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-622165
PS who wants to exchange a fridge magnet with me?