Tri_Thenyl(or Christian) is a member in Germany . He has been a member for over 2 years (817 days).
Hello, my name is Christian.
Originally I'm from a small village near Hannover, called Jeinsen, but since last Wednesday I'm living in Hannover.
I'm in my second study semester. Last semester I studied horticultural sciences, but I was able to successfully change my bachelor degree course to plantbiotechnology as I planned it in the first place. Yay!! :D
My hobbies are running, hiking, swimming, listening to music, watching good films and series (animes aren't a bad thing but only if they are really good ;) ) and especially gardening. Traveling would be one of my hobbies if it wouldn't be so expensive...so daydreaming will do the job. :D
I'm interested in exotic, edible plants (especially frost-resistant ones) and I'm always trying to grow these in my garden. :)
AND I love reading! :)
If you could make any book recommendations, I would be glad to hear them! I'm also very happy if you recommend me some other things like films, series, animes, music, places you should visit (or read about ;) ) or anything else. You know what? Simply recommend me something YOU like, can't wait to read your recommendation. :)
I´m happy about every kind of postcard that is special somehow (don't worry, "normal" ones are also very welcome)! :)
I enjoy cards:
- Square cards or odd shaped cards; big cards
- Abandoned roads or buildings (urban decay)
- old buildings
- Ordinary photos of everyday life in your part of your country
- (special) places
- animals (like wolves, hummingbirds, owls, penguins, dogs, reptiles,
fireflies; any kind of animals which are cool somehow)
- trees and bonsais
- landscapes / sea / forest (any beautiful scenery)
- colourfull pictures
- drawn cards (especially those awesome, self-drawn cards!!)
- typical postcards for tourists ;)
- Hayao Myazaki animations
- japanese / chinese themed cards (asian-themed cards in general)
- cool patterns
- any type of card representing a part of your culture or the
culture of your country
- photos you have taken (!!!)
- vintage designs/ vintage designed postcards
- monuments or buildings from your country
- city skylines
- black-white cards
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
Or anything else you have. :)
TO ANYONE FROM SHANGHAI OR SUZHOU
In February me and a friend of mine visited an old friend from school, who studies abroad at the ECNU at the moment. We were simply overwhelmed. I would be very happy if you could send some nice postcards or photos from there. I really loved the landscapes, rivers and the streets. I would like to go there again.
I welcome ALL cards you send me. :)
Also some nice stamps would be appreciated. :)
Please, put the date on the postcard. And if you want you can write something in your language and then translate it to me. Thank you!
I will always register received cards the day I receive them!
I hope to recieve a postcard from you soon.
Thanks for your interest and Happy Postcrossing! :)